Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Update 9/26/14

Hello! This is Sam and Karoliena, and we are writing our class’s first Friday update. We hope you like it!

On Monday, we read books with the kindergarten buddies in Mrs. Mandujano's class and the kindergarteners read to us too.I mean how great is it to have a chance to helped kindergarten kids? Isn’t that seriously awesome? They are so cute and adorable. They taught us how to do a dance called Tooty-Ta. We loved the dance so much. It felt amazing to help the cute little kids. It felt like we were tutors.











We just finished Wonder and the class  decided that we wanted to compare and contrast of the different characters in Wonder. It is an amazing book, so you should maybe read it. We loved it.



We also went to an assembly on Friday  9/26/14 and it was amazing!!! We all had so much fun watching  PFAA’s dance performance. It was awesome! I mean we’ve never seen anything like it. And we are so lucky PFAA is giving Star Academy students a chance to audition for a performance.

We hope you liked our blog! Wishing you a really good weekend!

Love,
Sam and Karoliena

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam and Karoliena,
    I looks like you guys had busy and awesome week! My favorite part of the week was the dance performance. How about you?
    Love,
    Mrs. L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sam and Karoliena,
    Hi, My name is Ava. I am a third grader in Ms. Steinlein's class. It is so cute that you guys are reading to the kindergardens. My class has first grade buddies. I also remember when my kindergarden teacher showed us the dance Tooty- ta.
    From a third grader,
    Ava

    ReplyDelete