Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Emily's Book Review

Hi everyone,
                    My name is Emily . I wanted to tell you about the book I just finished reading. It’s called Out Of My Mind. It is about a 10 year old girl ( Melody ) who is disabled. She can’t talk  or walk. It tells you about all the events that she goes through throughout one life changing year. Such as  meeting new people and being stuck in room H - 5. Throughout this book you can see what it is like in someone's shoes who is disabled. For sure thats what it did for me. This book is also very tragic. This book perfect if you want a real page turner.

Love one of Star Academy's  fantastic fifth graders,



Emily M   

                

2 comments:

  1. Dear Emily,
    It sounds like that's a interesting book and I think I would really like this book.
    Love,
    Arielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Emily,

    I am so glad you recommended this book to me! I agree that it helps you see what it is like in someone else's shoes. I found myself feeling so frustrated throughout the book. I think Melody was such a brave, amazing person.

    Thank you for your wonderful recommendation!

    Love,
    Mrs. Rohrbacker

    ReplyDelete