Friday, November 18, 2016

James' Trip to Seattle!

Over Fall Break, I went to Seattle, Washington.  It was so fun.  I went with my mom, dad, little brother, and grandparents.  We were very lucky, it hardly rained at all. The one day it rained hard, we were inside for most of it.
We went to so many amazing places.  We did lots of cool things.  We didn’t even have to stay in a tiny little hotel room.  We rented out a house.  On our first day, we went on an awesome boat ride, where a guide told us all about Seattle.

In the next few days, we went to tons of places.  One of them was the aquarium.  The aquarium had lots of cool fish.  It also had things like otters, seals and much more.  One of the otters spent the whole time right up against the glass.  It was so cute.  A few days later, we went inside the biggest building in the world.  It was a Boeing plane factory and it was so cool.

We also went to the Space Needle.  From the top, you can see everything!  We went once in the day, then came back at night to see Seattle at night.  On the rainy day, we spent lots of time in the Seattle Library. There were so many books.  I was bummed that we couldn’t check out any books.  I love reading.

The Pike Place Market was amazing.  There were so many cool things.  Me, my parents, and my little brother bought some delicious berries.  My grandma bought a moonscape(a type of sandscape).  It’s beautiful.  We saw the gum wall.  I had to take off my retainers so I could chew some gum to put on the wall.  There was also an awesome cheese factory, and we saw the first Starbucks!

I loved my trip to Seattle.  I didn’t want to leave.  I am 100% sure that I will be going back one day. I don’t know when, but I know I will, at least one more time.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds cool!! My dad goers to Seattle every year for football games, but I've never been there before.

    ReplyDelete