Sunday, August 16, 2015

Marley's Summer Trip!

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

        The week before school started, I was able to use the free Six Flags ticket I earned in 4th Grade. Thanks to Jaden and his dad for giving me a ride.

One early Friday morning, I stepped out of our home and walked to my neighbor Jaden’s house. And with just one loud knock, Jaden opened the door with a big smile :). After a few minutes of wait for his dad and his little sister Jolie, it was time to go to Discovery Kingdom. We got in and patiently sat in the car, sang and listened to some cool music. After one hour drive, we finally got there and took some selfies before getting down the car :). I couldn’t feel my legs, but I didn’t care because I was so excited. The last time I was there was when I was  3 years old and I barely rode any ride.

Jaden, Jolie, and I started the day by riding the Cobra ride like 8 times. This was really a crazy and fun ride. We rode a few more exciting rides after this and watched some shows. Then, we decided to go get some food...we got chicken, some french fries and also drinks. After eating, Jaden’s dad gave me and Jaden a chance to explore around by ourselves using a map. He told us about our meeting spot at the playground afterwards. Yay, we’re free! LOL. We enjoyed our time and tried to play games and won some. We also walked around the mini fair and got some yummy, cold Dippin Dots and cotton candy. After that, we rested a little bit and went on couple more exciting water rides. We got so tired, so we decided to go to the playground to meet Jaden’s dad. We told him how we enjoyed exploring on our own. He told us that him and Jolie are tired too, and that it’s time to go home. On the way home, we stopped at an Outlet store and went shopping for Jolie’s shoes and afterwards ate at Panda Express. We finally got back to Sacramento. I told my parents how I enjoyed my day out with Jaden, Jolie and their dad. I layed down on my bed and got knocked out fast :).   












No comments:

Post a Comment